31305 Barber Chair w/ Wood Arms
The 31305 barber chair with black vinyl upholstery and wooden arms. Includes heavy duty pump and base.
- Inside seat width = 19", Inside seat depth = 19"
- Durable barber chair designed for tall clients
- Heavy duty chrome round base and hydraulic pump
- Adjustable headrest
- Chair can recline for up to 45 degrees
- 1 Year Warranty
REQUIRES FREIGHT SHIPPING
Any products weighting over 75 lbs., or products with oversized shipping dimensions, must ship via Freight. Freight shipping is NOT included and will be charged in addition to the product's advertised price. Freight shipping does not include assembly or set-up. Due to the large size of many of our items, the following may apply to your order:
1) Lift Gate Service - there is an additional fee required for freight deliveries that need to be lowered down to ground level with a special delivery truck with a lift gate, if the receiver (buyer) is unable to unload the truck either by-hand, with a forklift, or if the delivery location does not offer a loading dock. This service is usually necessary and recommended to lower a shipment, in many cases containing hundreds of pounds or more of equipment, safely to ground level.
2) Residential Delivery Fee - this fee is required for deliveries going to a residential neighborhood/area, regardless if the residential address is a business or not. This additional fee is required by shipping companies due to residential neighborhoods/areas being difficult to access in large semi-trucks. Deliveries going to residential areas usually require shipments to be transferred into a smaller freight delivery truck, which may require the Lift Gate Service as mentioned above.
3) Indoor Delivery Fee - Deliveries into your business or residence are NOT included with curbside freight delivery services. Indoor delivery is available for an additional fee, However, it is only available if your building will allow access to palletized freight deliveries using a pallet jack.
4) Pallets & Crate Shipments - Most of our bigger products are packaged in boxes with protective packaging. Both oversized boxes and wood crated shipments are typically placed on wooden pallets for delivery. Shrink wrap will also be used as additional protection.