- Ships Within 1 Business Day
- Nationwide Freight Shipping
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Exclusive 1 Year Limited Warranty
STYLE MEETS COMFORT
Our sleek, black shampoo backwash is a perfect blend of style and functionality.
It has a simple and sleek design which would take any attention from your current salon design aesthetics but rather – fit in.
It's designed with comfort in mind, whether you're a customer lying back for a refreshing wash or a hairdresser providing that personalized service.
The footrest Is a handy feature that can easily fold away or extend, ensuring convenience no matter the scenario.
- Personalization: This product offers adjustable water pressure and temperature settings, providing a good experience for each client. Adjust the settings to align with individual preferences and deliver a high-end, spa-like experience.
- Easy Installation: The Shampoo Backwash is designed for easy installation. Our design and comprehensive instructions ensure a smooth setup process, saving you valuable time and effort.
- Durable: Created to withstand the hustle and bustle of a busy salon, the Shampoo Backwash is made from premium materials.
- Great Quality: It has a high-quality black shampoo bowl and it's fitted with a faucet and fixtures that add a modern touch while ensuring it’s easy to use for stylists.
- Comfort: The Shampoo Backwash prioritizes the wellbeing of your staff and clients. Its design provides comfort, minimizing strain for hairstylists while maximizing relaxation for clients.
- Productivity Booster: The Shampoo Backwash optimizes the hair washing process, enabling hairstylists to cater to more clients within a shorter time frame
- Versatile: The Shampoo Backwash is designed to cater to all hair types and textures. Whether it's a quick rinse or a deep cleanse, this product consistently delivers superior results.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Requires freight shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
Any products weighting over 75 lbs., or products with oversized shipping dimensions, must ship via Freight. Freight shipping does not include assembly or set-up. Due to the large size of many of our items, the following may apply to your order:
1) Lift Gate Service - there is an additional fee required for freight deliveries that need to be lowered down to ground level with a special delivery truck with a lift gate, if the receiver (buyer) is unable to unload the truck either by-hand, with a forklift, or if the delivery location does not offer a loading dock. This service is usually necessary and recommended to lower a shipment, in many cases containing hundreds of pounds or more of equipment, safely to ground level.
2) Residential Delivery Fee - this fee is required for deliveries going to a residential neighborhood/area, regardless if the residential address is a business or not. This additional fee is required by shipping companies due to residential neighborhoods/areas being difficult to access in large semi-trucks. Deliveries going to residential areas usually require shipments to be transferred into a smaller freight delivery truck, which may require the Lift Gate Service as mentioned above.
3) Indoor Delivery Fee - Deliveries into your business or residence are NOT included with curbside freight delivery services. Indoor delivery is available for an additional fee, However, it is only available if your building will allow access to palletized freight deliveries using a pallet jack.
4) Pallets & Crate Shipments - Most of our bigger products are packaged in boxes with protective packaging. Both oversized boxes and wood crated shipments are typically placed on wooden pallets for delivery. Shrink wrap will also be used as additional protection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.